Landscape water features add interest, mystery and style to your landscape design. Fountains, ponds, waterfalls, water walls—there are so many different garden water features for you to choose from. Whether you’re looking to install a single backyard water feature or redesign your entire landscape, size and scale is important. Always consider how it is going to fit into the overall design plan.
How to choose the right landscape water features?
- Size: Take a good look at the space that is available to you. A small fountain in a large space or a huge pond in a small one is not the right choice. Having the right sized (and style) garden feature is crucial.
- Terrain: Pay attention to grading. A sloping backyard cannot install the same type of water features as a flat one.
- Purpose: Every element of your garden design has a specific purpose. Do you intend to have a pond with fish or plants for instance? Do you want a water fountain to add serenity to your garden? Or are you looking to add impact with a stunning water wall? Know your goals before planning your backyard water features.
- Location: Every dream landscape includes garden or backyard water features. It is important, however, to find the right spot and consider how it will fit into the overall design to ensure success.
- Safety: This is key especially if you have young kids. If you are keen on a pond, for instance, ensure you take safety precautions to avoid accidents.
- Maintenance: The time, effort and cost of maintaining water features should play an important role in the decision making process. Try and pick one that suits your lifestyle.
Construction Landscape has a wide range of landscape water features to meet diverse tastes. Jennifer Bevins, our experienced landscape designer offers valuable advice to help you make the right choice. She can even help to design your landscape so that everything just blends in seamlessly. Homeowners from Melbourne to Vero Beach, Merritt Island, Stuart, Melbourne Beach, Jupiter, Cocoa and Cocoa Beach rely on us for their garden and backyard water features.
Call 772-473-3218 today for a free water feature consultation.
Top Quality Landscape Water Features for Florida Homes and Businesses
Even the simplest landscape can take on an exotic look with the installation of the right water feature. Installing a garden water feature at the entrance, for example, creates a welcoming environment both for residential as well as business properties. A backyard water feature has its own charm offering a relaxing environment for you to forget all the stress the day has brought.
Why come to Construction Landscape for garden water features?
- We have a variety of designs to meet the most discerning tastes
- Our top quality products last a long time offering optimal value for your investment
- Experienced staff offer problem-free installation and operation
- Our landscape design includes free 3D computer imaging so that you can see what it will look like even before you commit to our services
- We ensure on-time and within-budget completion
Not sure what kind of water feature will complement your landscape design? We can help! Construction Landscape offers personalized service irrespective of the size of your project.
Phone 772-473-3218 now for a free 3D landscape design with stylish water features for your residential or commercial property.